Best Apps to locate Stolen mobile ? Here is a list of extremely useful applications that offer all kinds of tools to help you find a lost or stolen mobile.
Losing a smartphone is a situation that can be very scary. These mobile devices are an important part of our lives, store all kinds of personal information , photographs, conversations, emails, and countless other things. For this reason it is a good idea to be prepared for that creepy moment that could fall under the couch, leave him in a taxi, or worse, or greedy thieves.
Whatever the case, we tell you about some applications that are able to help you find your smartphone lost, some will even make a fun time in the process.
Best Apps to locate Stolen mobile
Best Lost Phone App In Android
- Android Lost . You can control your phone remotely via the Internet or SMS.With either have options turn on the GPS and WiFi to know exactly where it is, delete all data on the phone if necessary, activate the lock screen, among other things. The application is free.
- Lookout Security & Antivirus . Besides having an integrated antivirus, the free version will let you locate your phone wherever you are and trigger an alarm even when silent. They also save the location if the battery is nearing completion . Buyer PRO version will add a couple of options, such as turning the lock screen and delete everything on the phone.
- Wheres My Phone . Made by the same people messaging client LINE , this app will take pictures of where your device is and will send you an email if someone unlocks it without your permission. Of course, it tells you the current location.
Best Lost Phone App In iOS (Apple iPhone)
- Find My iPhone . Application created by Apple that you can install without paying a penny and works for any device with iOS, so be it an iPad, iPod or iPhone. When activated it will sound an alarm for two minutes even if it is silent, it locked with a password, it will display a custom message on the lock screen, the exact location where the device and also allow you to delete all data.
- FoneHome . Although this is not a free application, it is worth buying itbecause it has unique characteristics. First allow display a message on the screen and if someone sees it , will take a photo remotely so you can look atthe face of the person who has the iPhone. If you’re just lost, it will make a sound to locate, but also has a function as alarm siren. With regard to the location, you can turn on the GPS remotely and also get updated every minute of the place where it is information .
To locate a smartphone lost: Best Lost Phone App
- In iOS you can also use Find my iPhone, with the function of issuing sound.
- Whistle Phone Finder, only for Android . With a renewed and attractive interface, you can activate the application to “call” the smartphone with a whistle; Whistles there are 20 patterns to choose. The developers promise that the app will spend little battery and run in the background. It’s free. Great, except you do not know whistling, like me.