Hoverboard for kids ? The hoverboards or scooters electric scooters have become fashionable this year 2016, and maybe you’re considering buying one this Christmas, so we will let you know that’s what you have to look to choose a good model among all those in the market. Hoverboard for kids ?
The first thing we have to see, is that it is not yet clear what they are called. The English name is quite significant “hoverboard” but the truth is that if we say we want a skateboard or scooter or an electric two-wheeled unicycle, everyone will understand us better right ?.
For those who do not know, it is a small pile that has a platform to put the feet and two small wheels. They are very easy to use, and you have a great time riding in one of them. Chinese factories do not stop making new models, each one cheaper, so we’re going to have to look for the right model.
Prices? We have a little bit of everything. The most popular are around 300-400 euros, but there are more expensive models of more than 600 euros. Hoverboard for kids
- Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Self-Balancing Smart Scooter – Aerotable for child, white, Black, Blue, Red
- SWAGTRON T6 Off-Road Hoverboard – First in the World to Handle Over 250 LBS
- HOVERZON XLS Self Balancing Hoverboard, Garnet
- HOVERZON XLS Self Balancing Hoverboard, Black
- HOVERZON XLS Self Balancing Hoverboard, Gold
- Segway miniPRO Smart Self Balancing Personal Transporter with Mobile App Control
- Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter with Li-Ion Battery
First a few quick tips to make a good purchase: Hoverboard for kids
- Current hoverboards are electric scooters that maintain balance automatically.
- Do not buy a hoverboard for small children. The typical range of the recommended age is 12 years.
- Read customer reviews on Amazon and other online stores to see what their quality is.
- Hoverboards can take a couple of hours to load
- These unicycles can range from 2 to 10 kilometers per hour
- Most have a range of 15 to 25 km
- Check the weight of the hoverboard before you buy it, to be better prepared to transport it and do not expect to climb steep hills on it.
- Do not spend more than 600 euros on a hoverboard: cheaper models are more than enough.
- Check local laws to know where you can ride with them
- Be careful with the imitations.
What is an electric scooter skateboard
Well they really are like mini Segways but without all the paraphernalia to grab you with your hands. You stand up, and thanks to some sensors the hoverboards can almost magically maintain the balance. If you lean slightly forward you can reach 5 or 10 kilometers per hour, and if you lean back you start to brake and go in the opposite direction. If you press alternately forward with one foot and back with the other you will be able to turn the unicycle. They have a rechargeable battery inside that makes an engine work to propel the two wheels.
They are not for small children and you have to take into account the weight
They are not suitable for very young children, and the recommended age is at least 12 years of age. Also consider what your weight is. Most do not support more than 100kg.
Quality of production
If you buy online, it is somewhat complicated to know what their quality of manufacturing, because there is much difference between some models and others. There will also be a lot of difference in the quality of the engine or the sensors that give you the balance when you get on the unicycle.
How can we cover our backs in case of poor quality? For example buying in stores like Amazon , they have a very good product return policy, and you almost never have trouble returning the product you bought online.
Keep in mind that a poor quality hoverboard can pose a real danger to your person especially when charging it: a poor battery can explode.
Batteries are very important in a device of this style, as they will determine how fast you can go and how far you can reach. The time taken to load and the weight they add to the electric scooter are also important factors. Most models usually take about 2 hours and some up to 4 hours.
Speed and range
These unicycles can range from 2 to 10 kilometers per hour and most have a range ranging from 15 to 25 km (flat surface). Obviously these parameters vary depending on the terrain where you move and your weight.
Another important factor is the weight of the unicycle. Most weigh between 10 and 15 kg, so it is an important factor to keep in mind if we are going to carry them for long. If they have a much better bag of transport. It is also important to know until what degree of slope they will be able to function. Most can run on a slope of 5 to 10 degrees, and some to 15 degrees, but do not expect to climb very steep slopes with them.
The cheapest ones are around 300-400 euros and possibly more than enough for most users. The more expensive models carry more weight, will go faster and you can climb slopes incline slopes. They will also have better batteries and motors. But most people just want these devices for flat areas, so it’s often not worth making a larger outlay.
Probably if you take a look online, many of the unicycles you find will be the same model with different brand. They may change some internal elements change depending on the brand and that can mean a worse battery, less sensitive gyroscopes, or less powerful engines.
We are going to recommend three models of electric unicycle.
Here is a list of top 10 best hoverboards for kids & adults reviews: Hoverboard for kids
1 Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Self-Balancing Smart Scooter – Aerotable for child, white, Black, Blue, Red
Speed and power: speed up to 10 km / h, 60 minutes of battery life in continuous use, dual silent 135 watt (cruising) engine, 350 watts maximum power, with gyroscopic sensor technology LG, high-quality lithium battery, battery and other features: 36V lithium-ion battery pack, quick to change, load balancing (5 levels). Age: 8+ years. Maximum user weight: 100 kg.
- A speed of up to 11 km / h
- 60-minute battery life in continuous use
- Silent twin 135 watt power (cruising) engine, 350 watts maximum power, with gyroscopic sensor technology
- LG high quality lithium battery, removable battery, user weight: 100 kg
- UL 2272
The quality of construction is excellent. It has 2 levels for learning. The battery is removable very easily by pressing a button, if you do with another, change it and another 60 minutes of autonomy. Although it does hoverboard as a child, it has the same strength as all to carry an adult. During the use and process of recharge has LED’s that inform you of its load. I was afraid of the possible difficulty of handling, because I tried one of another brand of a friend and I almost crashed, but this surprised me by its stability. My 8 year old daughter took about three minutes to do even turns without any difficulty. And the small of 4 wanted to try and the 5 minutes and was released without fear. It is more expensive than the competition, But the truth is that it is a superior product, both in quality, and above all, in security. Highly recommend.
- FOR ALL RIDERS – The T6 can handle up to 420 lbs, making it the best choice for riders of all shapes and sizes!
- ALL TERRAIN – Roll over bumps and inclines up to 30° as you travel through mud, grass, rain, and even gravel.
- 12 MILE RANGE – The T6 off road hover board has a 12-mile range, and the capability to reach powered speeds of up to 12 MPH.
- 10″ RUGGED TIRES – Dual rugged, 10″ tubeless tires designed for all terrain exploration.
- ROCK WHILE YOU RIDE –The self-balancing hover scooter uses Bluetooth® to play music directly from your phone.
The Swagtron T6 is, so far, the biggest Swagtron hoverboard on the market. It is equipped with 10″ inflatable rubber tires mounted on aluminium rims (look at the pic below) and powered with two 350-watt motors (slightly weaker than EPIKGO or Jetson Rover V8). The maximum speed of T6 is around 8 mph with maximum driving range of 12 miles with turning radius of 0°. Incline capability of Swagtron T6 is up to 30° depending on if you travel through mud, grass or gravel.
- Superior speed & distance – with the hover board, explore for up to 11 miles in a single charge & reach speeds of up to 8 mph
- Enjoy music on the go – play music with friends or while going to class with the self-balancing scooter’s Bluetooth speakers
- Easy management w/app – change riding modes, view system information, check battery life, and more with the easy-to-use app
- Beginner friendly – from kids to adults, anyone can become a master rider with the motorized scooter practice mode
- Durable armor – the XLS balance scooter’s exclusive technology has undergone and passed stringent Ul2272 tests with ease
Do you like a black color hoverboard? HOVERZON XLS is designed with a special blue color and come up with more good more features to used. You will feel the love this hoverboard then your friend has. T
This is one of the best hoverboard for kids, speed & distance – with the hover board, explore for up to 11 miles in a single charge & reach speeds of up to 8 mp
- Connect to the mobile app via Bluetooth for full features: remote control operation, anti-theft alarm, speed control, customizable lights, vehicle diagnostics, and firmware updates.
- UL 2272 Certified unit meets high standards of fire and electrical safety set by world-renown global safety science company Underwriters Laboratories.
- 220 lbs payload, light-weight, and durable aircraft-grade magnesium alloy frame and 10.5 inch pneumatic air-filled tires with military-grade shock absorption capability
- Padded knee bar maximizes comfort and enables precision steering for more ergonomic control than hoverboards and electric scooters that rely on foot-pivot steering.
The Segway miniPRO could be the best personal transporter on the market, and is being offered for only $ 599 shipped, this unique weekend, originally $ 799. Not only do they come with the highest electric fire and safety certification, but it also integrates with the Ninebot & Segway phone application to give you access to a wide range of premium features and functions. From the application, you can remote control the miniPRO without riding, see performance panel, customize the lighting of the unit, and enable a tamper-proof security alarm. Product page. Continue reading for a video review and more information. The innovative miniPRO of the knee control bar allows the driver to maneuver more easily and accurately than other electric scooters and hoverboards. Instead of resorting to dynamizing each of the feet individually, the pilots drive by a soft press left or right on the miniPRO of the knee bar. In addition, the knee height control of the bar can be adjusted to fit each rider.
7 Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter with Li-Ion Battery
End boring journeys with the electric Scooter Glion Dolly: the Ultimate Commuter Scooter. The Glion car is the most efficient last-mile solution ever developed … and slope of skiing more fun ride like gliding down in a smooth, endless way … It is simple, reliable, clean and quiet; Is tough, durable and built to last. It’s also something you can not expect – affordable. Unlike bicycles that can sometimes be difficult to deal with on public transport, the Glion Electric Scooter weighs just 28 pounds and with its retractable lever and roller wheels you can walk with it like a roller bag suitcase. With its second 1 foot active folding mechanism, you can quickly bend the bike and cart through public transport or in your office. The Glion Electric Scooter gets its remarkable power from a 36v 6.6ah lithium ion battery – and a powerful 250W brushless shaft located at the rear wheel. With no chains or gears, Quiet offers enough momentum to advance the average adult up to 15 miles per hour – faster than a full sprint runner – with a range of up to 15 miles at full load. The Glion Dolly Electric Scooter is a tool Serious and long-lasting traveler. Its durable frame is made of 6061-T6 aeronautical grade aluminum, powder coated to resist corrosion. High-tech 8-inch wheels with a honeycomb interior, developed by the military and guaranteed never to wear out, ensures smooth driving and minimal rolling resistance. Braking is smooth and safe, With electronic anti-lock brake safely located inside the engine of the rear axle. No one can quickly master the simple and elegant Glion Dolly Electric Scooter. All controls are waterproof, convenient and easy to use. On the right, a twist grip accelerator makes it go; To the left, a twist-grip brake stops. An easy to read battery indicator mounted on handlebar battery life tracking. Comes with a bag cover and pedestrian bell. Together, let’s change the way the world commutes. To the left, a twist-grip brake stops. An easy to read battery indicator mounted on handlebar battery life tracking. Comes with a bag cover and pedestrian bell. Together, let’s change the way the world commutes. To the left, a twist-grip brake stops. An easy to read battery indicator mounted on handlebar battery life tracking. Comes with a bag cover and pedestrian bell. Together, let’s change the way the world commutes.
- Premium 36 V, 6.6 Ah Lithium Ion Rechargeable Composite of 30 Sony NMC 18650 Cells (3.25 Hour Charging Time).
- Silent 250 Watt Plate (600 Watt Peak), Brushless Gearless, Chainless DC Military Rubber Hub Engine Techcom Honeycomb Never Flat airless
- Patented Dolly and remains standing vertical feature. Fold can walk with it like a roller bag case.
- Electronic anti-lock brake on the rear of the engine Hub
- Speed of 25 km / h; Range 25 km per load; Charger, for scooter and Bell pedestrians now include
Features of Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter with Li-ion, Black Battery
- Premium 36V, 6.6ah lithium-ion battery composed of 30 cells Samsung 18650 (3.25 hours charging time).
- Brushless DC shaft motor, no gears, no quiet chain 250 watts. Military Technology Honeycomb Rubber Never Plane Airless Tires
- Dolly Patented and Vertical Auto Foot function. Folding can be walked with it like a roller bag suitcase.
- Electronic anti-lock braking system on the rear axle
- 15 MPH speed; 15-mile range per load; Charger, Scooter Cover and Pedestrian Bell now included
Hoverboard for kids?
- 0.1 What is an electric scooter skateboard
- 0.2 They are not for small children and you have to take into account the weight
- 0.3 Quality of production
- 0.4 Loading time
- 0.5 Speed and range
- 0.6 Portability
- 0.7 Price
- 0.8 Recommendations
- 1 1 Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Self-Balancing Smart Scooter – Aerotable for child, white, Black, Blue, Red
- 2 2 SWAGTRON T6 Off-Road Hoverboard – First in the World to Handle Over 250 LBS
- 3 3 HOVERZON XLS Self Balancing Hoverboard, Garnet
- 4 4. HOVERZON XLS Self Balancing Hoverboard, Black
- 5 5. HOVERZON XLS Self Balancing Hoverboard, Gold
- 6 6 Segway miniPRO Smart Self Balancing Personal Transporter with Mobile App Control
- 7 7 Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter with Li-Ion Battery