Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017? Cutting yourself hair can be, in addition to fun , very cost- effective . You just need to choose the best clipper . If you’ve ever used one of these specialized hair cutting machines before, you may not want to spend too much money without being absolutely sure it will work for you.
It is also possible that you spend time using these types of machines and are looking for a new cutter to replace the old. You are convinced that it is worth buying because in the long run it is a profitable investment and you are willing to pay something more for a higher quality model.
In the market there are several leading brands (Philips, Moser, Wahl, Panasonic, Braun, Remington) that offer different models, it is not easy to know which is the best cutter.
There are cheap clippers, which can be used for sporadic use ( Philips QC5115 Hair Clipper), to other professional- oriented such as the Panasonic ER-1611.
In this shopping guide I want to show you the key features that you should keep in mind to buy the best clipper for you.
The main key factors in choosing the best clipper
Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017? Buying a cheap hair clipper can lead to various problems such as lack of power, pulls, hairs that get stuck, combs that break, … however, you will not always need a professional hair clipper.
Between both ends there are a lot of options.
You must have clear your priorities: power, versatility, comfort of use, quality of the blades, …
The goal is to find the best cutter that suits your particular needs.
It is not the same if you have very little hair and you are looking for a hair clipper to give you a pass every week and leave it almost to zero, that if you need a hair clipper to cut your children, in which case you need to be silent but at the same time allow Leave the hair a little longer.
Since a hair clipper is a hair trimmer, the first factor you should keep in mind are the blades
What kind of blades do the cutters have?
The material of the blades is very important because it will determine the precision in the cut and especially the durability .
If the blade is of poor quality, after a few cuts of hair will be losing effectiveness and will cause the cutter to begin to pull jerks.
Most of the most popular cutter blades on the market (for personal use) are usually made of stainless steel. With these types of blades, you can achieve decent results.
However, the titanium blades achieve greater precision in cutting and, in addition, greater durability.
Is it necessary for the blades to be coated with titanium?
This question you must answer yourself.
It depends on the use you are going to give the clipper. If you use it with a certain frequency, it would not be bad. Otherwise, you should know that there are good clippers with stainless steel blades that do their job well.
In addition to the importance of the type of material, the cutter blades can be self- sharpening . This means that they themselves are in charge of keeping the edge sharp so that the haircut does not lose effectiveness.
Table with blade types: Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
Range of cut lengths and precision
The second key to choosing the hair clipper is the length at which you can leave your hair.
It is not the same if you want to wear your hair to zero, if you want it to have a certain width.
There are very effective haircutters if you want to wear very short hair (almost shaved completely). However, the thing gets complicated when you need the hair to be longer and with a more elaborate style.
In this latter case case, it is important to see to what maximum length you can cut the hair and the precision that there are between different lengths.
The greater precision, the easier it will be to perform degradation’s and transitions between the different areas of the head.
Table with ranges and precision: Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
The accessories and the guide combs of the cutters
The number of cut positions of a cutter is the different lengths to which the hair can be cut.
For security reasons there are very few that allow a complete shaving.
In general, the shortest is usually 0.5 mm .
The model Philips Norelco QC5580/40 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper Pro allows a complete shaving thanks to the blade of shaving that is placed in substitution of the cutting head.
There are different mechanisms for adjusting the length.
Some models do this with a rotating wheel and one or several guide combs .
Others, directly changing the guide comb (that only applies for a certain length). The latter usually have a large number of accessories (as many combs as possible cut lengths).
Selecting the different cut lengths with a rotating wheel (or similar) has the advantage of greatly simplifying the process. You need fewer accessories and you do not have to change comb every time you want to cut your hair to different length. However, the mechanism may be less accurate , either by the fact that you can move the wheel accidentally, or because in the longer lengths, a specific comb is usually more effective.
On the other hand, if you are going to use the haircutter mainly to leave the hair very short, you do not need a model that has about a dozen guide combs (you will not use them).
Wire cutters with or without cable (the battery).
Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017? Being able to use the machine with cable has the advantage that you will not lose power because of a battery that is losing capacity after several recharges. Cutters that do not carry a battery are cheaper, in general.
However it has two negative points (use with cable) that you should not lose sight of:
- Discomfort – The cable is nothing more than a hindrance that hinders maneuverability and freedom of movement. It forces you to cut your hair near a plug, which may not be the most suitable place (for lack of light, disturb other people, …)
- Disconnecting the Cable – Sometimes the cable is disconnected from the clipper while you are using it. It usually happens on cheap models. This can lead to despair because it does not allow you to concentrate on the task, slows the haircut and you can end up leaving the clippers stored in a drawer.
In case the cutter works with battery, you will know that you must pay attention to the following points:
- How long it takes to charge – There are charges in 1 hour while others may need between 10 and 16 hours.
- How long we can use it – That the battery does not have to be charged constantly after each use is important.
- How to extend its useful life – Always read the manual of the device carefully. You will find very useful tips to extend the life of the battery.
For example, some Philips models recommend that “when the unit has been charged for the first time, we advise you to use it until the battery is fully discharged . Continue to operate the unit until the engine stops working during the session. Then recharge the battery. Follow this procedure at least twice a year. “
Closely related to the battery is the information provided by the clipper both when we are charging it and when it is about to discharge. Have some kind of screen or LED or light that indicates if it is already fully charged, or that tells us what we have left of battery. Not all models have this minimal information.
Motor power (noise level, vibration and reheat).
The motor must have enough power to cut the hair effectively.
Some models (of Philips) have a plus of power by actuating the button of turbo. This can make things easier if you have thick, thick hair, although it consumes more battery and you will have to recharge it more often.
- Precision Trimmer, Travel Pouch
- Wet & Dry
- 3-speed settigs
Often times the power means that the machine is noisier than normal. Keep this in mind, whether you are a person very sensitive to noise or if you want to cut the hair to your children, since a noisy clipper is not the most advisable.
The Moser 1400.0458 cutter is very powerful but usually makes a noise at the beginning of putting it into operation, which is normal.
Also a very powerful machine can be the counterpart of that vibrate in your hand and prove awkward to handle.
Finally, some powerful cutters tend to overheat and may leave your hand reddened after a haircut.
Finishing and quality of materials
There are very cheap clippers, which despite being of well-known brands, are still basic.
They often fail in the quality of guide combs that can be broken with relative ease.
They can also give you problems in the selection roulette of different lengths (which easily moves inadvertently while you are cutting your hair) or in the anchorage of the power connection (the cable disconnects from the machine while you move it to cut your hair ).
Convenience of use
For the trimmer to be comfortable you must check 3 points: Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
- Weight – The trimmer should not be excessively heavy.
- Size – A size that you find difficult to grasp with your hand prevents you from having enough precision.
- Grip – It is best to have some non-slip material, such as a rubberized handle
There are some models that are specifically designed for you to use without the help of another person. It has a rotating head so you always find the best position to cut hair. It is more comfortable to use and allows to have precision in the haircut even if you are the one who does it.
Cleaning and maintenance
Each brand of cutters has its own cleaning and lubrication system.
You should follow the instructions in the manual of each model , but for you to have an idea, it is usually as follows:
- Moser – You must clean and lubricate the cutting head regularly. Lubricate the cutting head at least every 4 weeks with a drop of special oil included.
- Remington – It is not necessary to lubricate it, as it says the manual is lubricated for life, but after each use it has to be cleaned of the hairs that have been left with a brush; And every 6 months more thoroughly unscrewing the blades.
- Philips – They do not need oil. The spindle is easily cleaned under the tap once you remove it from the cutter.
- WAHL – Blades need not be lubricated.
- Braun – Put a drop of oil on the blades after each use.
The price of the clipper
How much do you want to spend on the hair clipper? The cheaper models are fine if your needs are basic (some occasional haircut), but if you want something more, you better not stay short.
The investment can recover in a very short time and the benefits can vary significantly.
This is only going to know by analyzing the price , the main features as well as the pros and cons of each model. Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
The best cutters | Best professional hair clippers 2017 | Best hair clippers | Best hair clippers 2016 | What are the best hair clippers
Below I will show you the advantages and disadvantages of a selection of the best cutters that I have prepared for you.
They cover a wide range, from models for professionals, to others more thought to give some occasional retouching and personal use.
1. Philips HC5450 Dualcut Titanium Blade Hair Clipper, 220 Volts, Best hair clippers 2017
One of the most basic Philips cutters . Ideal for occasional use. Included in the pack is a specific hair clipper for the nose. Advanced titanium blades, tougher than steel, offer ultimate durability. In addition, the blades with self-sharpening to ensure always lasting performance and precision cutting.
24 length positions with lock
Turn the wheel to easily select and lock the length you want, with 23 length positions between 1 and 23 mm and an accuracy of 1 mm between each length. Or you can use it without comb-guide for a sharp cut of 0.5 mm.
Includes a beard comb with 23 lengths
Turn the wheel to easily select and lock the length you want, whether you want a beard or a perfect 2-day beard. Just place the adjustable beard comb to enjoy 23 positions in length between 1 and 23 mm, with an accuracy of 1 mm between each length. Or you can use it without comb-guide for a sharp cut of 0.5 mm.
It has 1 guide comb . By sliding the handle selector you can achieve up to 13 different cutting lengths: from 0.5 mm to 23 mm . The accuracy is 2 mm. The CORTAPELOS 5000 series has been created to last and to provide a good performance. The innovative cutting unit, the durable titanium blades and the adjustable comb for the hair and beard are designed to provide a quick and fast cut at all times.
It is not recommended if you want to cut the hair a little too long or for a full shave of the head. Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
- Titanium Blade Cutters with Barrette Comb and Briefcase
- Features Dual Cut technology and turbo function
- It has 24 length positions easy to select and lock from 0.5 mm to 23 mm
- With 90 minutes of cordless use after a charge of 1 h
You do not need to lubricate the blades and it is easy to clean under the faucet (you have to remove the cutting unit because the machine can not get into the water).
- Effective and solid, it has enough power
- Easy to select different lengths (without changing guide comb)
- The anchoring of the power cable to the appliance sometimes fails
- Fragility of the guide comb
Price and offers:
2. Philips Norelco HC7452/41 7100 Hair Clipper Blade Cutter | What are the best hair clippers
Economical but practical clipper for use with the family, especially with children in mind. According to Philips, “it is the quietest cutter for adults and children”. Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
The Philips Norelco Hair Clipper 7100 brings you cordless power, a Lithium-ion battery, and turbo boost. It offers titanium blades and an adjustable comb for precise length control. The Hair Clipper 7100 is built to last and engineered to perform.
Simply adjust the comb to select and lock in the length you want with 23 length settings from 1 mm to 23 mm (3/64 to 7/8 inch), and precisely 1 mm (3/64 inch) between each length. Or, you can use it without the comb for a close .5mm (1/32 inch) trim.
- One comb boasting 23 built-in length settings from 1 mm to 2 3mm (1/32” to 7/8”), or use it without the comb for a close .5 mm (1/32”)
- DualCut Technology, cuts 2x faster with double sharpened cutting element and reduced friction
- Turbo power button for enhanced cutting speed
- Self-sharpening titanium blades, no oil needed
- Washable blades
- Lithium-Ion power
- Cordless or corded use
- Rechargeable battery
- 120 minutes cordless trimming
- 1 hour charge time
- Battery light indicator
- Easy to clean
My advice is that if you do not want to spend your money on the trimmer for the nose you choose this model, because when it comes to trimming the hair the performance will be very similar.
- Cordless & Corded Use
- Lithium-ion Power
- DualCut Technology
- Self-Sharpening Blades
- Handy and light
- Easy to use
- No jerks
- No maintenance required
- The cleaning (Could be cleaned better if it had a cleaner design inside, according to comment of some user)
- The fragility of the guide comb.
Price and offers: Buy and save now: USD 34.99
3. Braun BT5070 Beard Trimmer for Men, Cordless & Rechargeable, Best hair trimmer, best beard trimmer
The Braun beard trimmer gives you an exact length and precise contours: two essential characteristics for a perfect look. The removable comb of the cutter gives you the ideal length, whether you want a three-day beard or a full shave. Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
The Braun trimmer offers you the exact length and precise contours: two essential characteristics for a perfect look. The two removable combs provide the ideal length, whether you want a 3-day beard or a full cut. The precision comb, with steps of 0.5 mm, provides the maximum precision from 1 to 10 mm, for a perfect look. The long comb offers a greater range, from 10 to 20 mm, to carry a longer beard.
Braun trimmer blades are designed to last for life and you can get the style you want thanks to its precision. Stainless steel super-sharp cut elements cut to long, thick hair without pulling.
Fully washable It can be rinsed under the tap for easier cleaning. Wired and wireless operation It offers flexibility and ensures that you never run out of battery power. Sliding clipping element It even works with the comb attached, for an easy and precise trimming of the beard contours. Rechargeable batteries Powerful Ni-MH batteries charge fully in 1 hour and provide 50 minutes of wireless operation.
- Cutters with 25 length adjustments
- Beard trimmer with long lasting sharp blades for a more precise cut
- The powerful Ni-MH batteries charge fully in 1 hour and give you 50 minutes of wireless operation
- The sliding trim element allows a simple and efficient bearding of the beard
- Fully washable for easy cleaning under the faucet
- Narrower than others
- Blades must be lubricated
- Fragile combs
Price and offers: Buy now: 42.81 usd
4. Remington HC5600 Pro Power – Cutters, titanium-coated blades, Pro Power engine, Dual Boost system, Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
A professional hair clipper that can be used with both cable and battery. The blades , high quality (coated ceramic ), cutting hair does not lose effectiveness.
Pro Power Engine. Titanium coated blades. Self-sharpening blades. Dual Boost System. 2 adjustable combs (3-42 mm). 1 special comb for very short beards (1.5 mm). Quick wash system. USB charger size micro (cable included). Non-slip finish. With / without cable. Lithium battery (operating time up to 120 min.). Fast charge. Full charge time: 4.5 h. Pilot indicator of load / recharge. Brush for cleaning, bottle of oil. Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
Accuracy and spectacular results
It has Pro Power technology so you can cut hair quickly, accurately and more comfortably. Includes two adjustable beard combs (3-42 mm) and a short beard (1.5 mm) that will allow you to shape your personal style. Dual Boost provides maximum power when you need it most.
Pro Power HC5800 Blade Cutter
This exceptional Pro Power engine and lithium battery has a range of up to 120 minutes and incorporates the Auto Boost system, which provides extra power whenever you need it. The two adjustable combs, one for beard (3-42 mm) and one special for short beards (1-13 mm), offer maximum versatility. In addition, the advanced dot-matrix display shows the remaining battery level so you always have the front.
It has precision in the cut and comes equipped with a briefcase that includes 10 combs guide . Although, as with most, you will not be able to leave the head totally shaved, yes you will be able to leave the hair long (40 mm).
- Motor Pro Power
- Titanium coated blades
- Dual Boost System
- Self-sharpening blades
- 2 in 1 for hair and beard
- 2 adjustable combs (3-42 mm)
- 1 special comb for very short beards (1,5 mm)
- Quick wash system
- USB charger micro size (cable included)
- Non-slip finish
- Wired / Wireless
- Lithium battery (up to 120 min)
- Fast recharge in 10 minutes
- Full Charging Time: 4.5 h
- Charge / recharge indicator light
- Brush for cleaning, bottle of oil
- If you use it with cable, you reduce the battery life
- For a complete finish you must be removing and putting combs.
- Maintenance (every 6 months a thorough cleaning of the blades is necessary).
Price and offers: Buy now – USD 34.99
5. Philips HC3410 / 15 Blade Cutter | Best hair clippers for fades, Best home hair clippers | Best Philips Hair clipper
It is the most basic Philips trimmer . Its price is in line with its benefits. As usual in the cheaper models of Philips, it goes without battery and only works connected to the cable.
A decent blades, with a suitable power to cut a hair that is not very abundant.
It has 13 cutting positions ranging from 0.5 mm to 23 mm (maximum length).
Although it is Philips, you should not forget the price it has.
- Easy to use
- Ergonomic design
- Little power, you have to give many passes from a certain amount of hair.
- It only works with cable (that in case of losing the anchor the machine stops).
Price and discounts:
6. Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100, 17 built-in length settings, hair clipping combs, BT5210, Blade Cutter | Best hair clippers for fades, best home hair clippers
- Dynamic Beard Guide System: Innovative lift and trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient cut
- Zoom wheel that automatically locks in to one of 17 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch (13mm)
- Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers up to 70 minutes runtime after a 1 hour charge
- Fully washable for easy, thorough cleaning
- Integrated hair lift comb for an effortless, even trim
- The self-sharpening steel blades are designed to effectively cut each hair perfectly, preventing skin irritation. They are double sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass for faster trimming.
It works with both cable and battery.
The blade s, of stainless steel , do not require any special maintenance or lubrication. Simply clean them with a brush of hairs that have been left after each use and optionally can be removed and washed under the tap. Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
- It works with both cable and wireless mode.
- Easy handling is light and fits well to the hand, comfortable grip.
- Accumulation of hair in the head that limits its effectiveness
- The roulette wheel can be moved by being very close at hand
- Not as powerful or accurate as a high-end
Price and offers: USD 39.95 – Buy Now
7. MOSER 1400 Classic Professional Hair Clipper / Trimmer 0.1mm | Best cordless hair clippers, the best hair clippers, best mens hair clippers
A classic among the cutters , this model made in Germany has a powerful motor attached to diamond-sharp blades that bring it closer to the professional range of haircutters than to the staff.
It works with cable and with the comb you can select 7 cutting lengths between 4 mm and 18 mm.
- STAR BLADE: Precision-ground stainless steel blade set STAR BLADE “Made in Germany”.
- VARIABLE: MultiClick® cutting-length adjustment with 5 lockable positions 0.1 – 3 mm.
- STRONG: New, quiet and powerful oscillating armature motor featuring 50% higher performance.
- INCLUSIVE: 1 attachment comb 4.5 mm, cleaning brush, oil.
- Including : EU to USA Voltage Transformer 220v to 110V
- Robust and quality
- Head very wide, covering more hair in each pass
- There is a good quality price relation
- Powerful and durable
- Maintains the ability to cut more than other models
- Possibility to extend the functionality with compatible accessories.
- No carrying case to store
- It emits like a click when turning it on, but it is normal and it is due to the power of the motor
- It’s not wireless
- The maximum length to cut the hair is 18 mm.
Price and discount: Buy now– USD 60
8 Philips HC7460 / 15 Blade Cutter | Best cordless hair clippers, the best hair clippers, best mens hair clippers
This Philips 7000 series cutter has the longest cut lengths (ranging from 0.5 to 42mm). It is very comfortable to use because the guide combs are motorized and the different lengths are easily achieved with the control knobs of the handle.
It has extra power thanks to turbo mode.
It can be used with or without cable . If you use the battery this is very durable and will allow you to use them for 120 minutes without needing to recharge (1 hour). Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
The cleaning and maintenance are easy to do. No need to lubricate the blades (they are self-sharpening) and cleaning under the faucet is comfortable because the blades are removable .
- Has a comb that allows longer haircut
- Extra power with turbo function
- Cutting length lock prevents accidental shifting
- Easy to use, the digital setting is very intuitive.
- Steel blades, which for the price you have are not the best, but do not jerk and cut well.
Price and offers
9. Wahl Elite Pro High Performance Haircut Kit | The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers | Best wahl hair clippers
– Wahl’s Self-sharpening precision blades stay shaper longer and cuts hair 40 percent faster.
– Wahl’s best corded motor. The motor has 15 percent more power than Wahl’s Powerdrive premium motor for no-snag cutting
– The complete set of Secure-Fit guide combs with stainless steel attachment clips gives you smooth and easy haircutting. Their premium grade material is 70 percent stronger vs. existing Wahl guide combs.
– If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Wahl Product, contact Wahl customer service support.
Elite Pro Features
- Wahl’s best warranty; Lifetime Warranty (5 year warranty on blades)
- Wahl’s best corded motor
- Wahl’s best blades
- Wahl’s best guide combs
- Adjustable taper lever
- 8 feet industrial heavy duty cord
- Made in USA of domestic and imported parts
10 Philips Hc5450/15 Hair Clipper Black / 16 Blade Cutter | The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers
This hair clipper, facing personal use, has good blades of titanium , which as usual in models of Philips hair clipper not need special care and maintenance.
It has turbo function and, despite having 1 single comb guide , allows you to select 23 different cutting lengths with an accuracy of 1 mm . The maximum length you can leave the hair is 23 mm and the lowest 0.5 mm (without guide comb).
- Many cut lengths with few accessories
- Fast charge battery
- Titanium Blades
- Wheel of gear for some people is not comfortable
- Size a little big
- More effective with short lengths than with longer ones.
- Have to remove the hairs that are going to cumulate during the cut
Price: USD 84.99 – Buy Now
11 Panasonic ER-1611-K Professional Hair Clipper, Blade Cutter | The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers 2017
A very powerful engine , with high quality wheels (titanium coated carbon) make this hair trimmer professional.
A great success is its compact and ergonomic design ; It is very easy and comfortable to hold in by hand.
It can be used with or without cable.
It allows several cutting options, especially for short hair.
It has 3 guide combs:
- Short comb (3 mm / 4 mm)
- Medium comb (6 mm / 9 mm)
- Long comb (12 mm / 15 mm)
It can be used without the guide combs allowing adjustments in 5 levels from 0.8 mm to 2.0 mm in 0.3 mm intervals.
It has a dial that you have to rotate to get the different cut lengths. Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
The cleaning and maintenance is somewhat more laborious than in other models. The blades need to be lubricated.
Keep in mind that we are talking about a high-end hair trimmer (it does not make much sense that you spend € 100 and then you are not able to keep it perfectly clean and lubricated).
- Professional quality
- Materials according to the price paid, both on the body and on the blades
- Limited if you want long cuts of more than 2,5 cm
- Limited to rush, the maximum is 0.8 (it moves better in the intermediate lengths)
- Requires more laborious maintenance
- High price
Price: Buy now – USD 149
12 Remington HC5870 Cordless Virtually Indestructible Barbershop Clipper, Hair Clippers, Hair Trimmer, Clippers | Best cordless hair clippers, best hair clippers for barbers
Many accessories in a fairly affordable hair clipper in price. Although robust for the price it has, perhaps its weakest point is power. Allows cutting speeds between 0.5 and 30 mm. It has an adjustment lever located on the left side of the cutter, near the blades. It serves to gradually change the length of cut and thus improve the effectiveness of the guide combs.
20-Piece Kit – Cut, style, clean, and protect. This Virtually Indestructible clipper comes with length-adjusting combs, a barber cape and scissors, and a whole lot more., Cordless with Lithium Power – The freedom of cordless with the reliable power of lithium. Blades in proper alignment for smooth, even cut. You can even swap out the blade for other attachments like the Balder Blade or the T-Blade Super Torque Motor The 3.6V motor drives maximum power to the cutting system for 2x faster cutting performance compared to previous Remington models Precision Ground Blades – The expertly ground blade edges provide the ultimate haircut experience as they cut through even the thickest hair with ease. Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
The maintenance is convenient since you have nothing to worry lubricate the blades.
- Easy to Clean – An included cleaning brush, a removable blade system, and safe to wash under running water—cleanup is fast and easy
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Grip – The ergonomic shape and rubberized grip allow a comfortable, natural grip while keeping the hand close to the head for total control
- High-Impact Polycarbonate Casing – The hard polycarbonate shell casing protects the powerful interior. It’s Virtually Indestructible
- 100% Washable – Wash under running water for fast and easy cleaning
- Lithium Power – The advanced chemistry of the lithium battery supplies long-lasting, consistent power to the blades for ultimate cordless performance
- Good value for money
- Very complete in terms of accessories.
- Do not lubricate it
- Many accessories will end up never being used
- Something heavy
- Fair power
- Unclear Manual
Price and offer: Buy Now – 41.99 USD
13 MOSER ChroMini Pro 1591 Black Professional Cordless Hair Trimmer 100-240V | Best hair cutting clippers 2017, best wireless hair clippers, best clippers for trimming pubic hair
Professional contouring machine with battery power. Features: Star Blade Professional steel cutting head special. High Precision Sharpening “Made a Germany”. Quick change: Quick change head system. Perfect: Exact contours. Carving or optional designer head for fine lines and creative hair tattoos (special accessory).
Intelligent: Load control LED indicator. Silent: Light and silent. DC motor with noise damping system. Specifications: Cutting length: 0.4 mm. Width blade: 32 mm. Blade: interchangeable stainless steel blade STAR BLADE II Motor: DC motor with soundproofing, approx. 5350 rpm. Dimensions: 142 x 32 x 32 mm. Weight: 130g. Voltage: 100-240V, 50-60Hz through load holder. Battery use time: 100 min. Loading time: 120 min fast charge. Includes: Variable comb from 3 to 6 mm. Charging base. Oil. Cleaning brush.
Price: 119.95 – Buy Now
14 Philips QC5580 / 32 “Do it Yourself” Hair Clipper Pro | Best Philips hair Clipper and trimmer | The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers
It allows you to cut your hair up to 14 different lengths. The great added value of this machine is the rotating design of its heads, thought to be you who shave yourself.
It is one of the few that has a razor blade to completely shave the head (with the trimmer you could hurt, so there is no other model to shave).
It has 2 guide combs : a large one of 3 to 15 mm and one of more precision that covers a range of lengths of 1 to 3 mm. Turn the adjusting wheel under the trimmer head to select and lock the desired length position. The two guide combs provide positions from 1 mm to 15 mm in length, with a precision of 2 mm between each position. Use the special precision guide comb for a quick cut or use the combless cutter for a sharp cut of 0.5 mm.
The precision, ie the millimeters that separate at a step from another, is 2 mm.
It works with both power cable and battery (wireless mode).
You have the classic stainless steel blades for easy maintenance.
- Well if you have little hair and want to shave once a week
- Handy thanks to the rotating head
- Very ergonomic you can use it only
- Good battery with good duration and short charge time (although it can be used with cable, it is more comfortable to do without it)
- Plastic material that transmits a certain feeling of fragility.
- Only for short hairs, you have no options if you want to leave your hair long
- No load support, only the cable
- Something noisy
Price and offer: Buy now – USD 144.95
TAGS: The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017 , What are the best hair clippers, best hair trimmer, best beard trimmer, Best hair clippers for fades, best home hair clippers
- 1 The main key factors in choosing the best clipper
- 1.1 What kind of blades do the cutters have?
- 1.2 Range of cut lengths and precision
- 1.3 The accessories and the guide combs of the cutters
- 1.4 Wire cutters with or without cable (the battery).
- 1.5 Motor power (noise level, vibration and reheat).
- 1.6 Finishing and quality of materials
- 1.7 Convenience of use
- 1.8 Cleaning and maintenance
- 1.9 The price of the clipper
- 2 The best cutters | Best professional hair clippers 2017 | Best hair clippers | Best hair clippers 2016 | What are the best hair clippers
- 2.1 1. Philips HC5450 Dualcut Titanium Blade Hair Clipper, 220 Volts, Best hair clippers 2017
- 2.2 2. Philips Norelco HC7452/41 7100 Hair Clipper Blade Cutter | What are the best hair clippers
- 2.3 3. Braun BT5070 Beard Trimmer for Men, Cordless & Rechargeable, Best hair trimmer, best beard trimmer
- 2.4 4. Remington HC5600 Pro Power – Cutters, titanium-coated blades, Pro Power engine, Dual Boost system, Best hair clippers , Best hair clippers 2017
- 2.5 5. Philips HC3410 / 15 Blade Cutter | Best hair clippers for fades, Best home hair clippers | Best Philips Hair clipper
- 2.6 6. Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100, 17 built-in length settings, hair clipping combs, BT5210, Blade Cutter | Best hair clippers for fades, best home hair clippers
- 2.7 7. MOSER 1400 Classic Professional Hair Clipper / Trimmer 0.1mm | Best cordless hair clippers, the best hair clippers, best mens hair clippers
- 2.8 8 Philips HC7460 / 15 Blade Cutter | Best cordless hair clippers, the best hair clippers, best mens hair clippers
- 2.9 9. Wahl Elite Pro High Performance Haircut Kit | The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers | Best wahl hair clippers
- 2.10 10 Philips Hc5450/15 Hair Clipper Black / 16 Blade Cutter | The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers
- 2.11 11 Panasonic ER-1611-K Professional Hair Clipper, Blade Cutter | The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers 2017
- 2.12 12 Remington HC5870 Cordless Virtually Indestructible Barbershop Clipper, Hair Clippers, Hair Trimmer, Clippers | Best cordless hair clippers, best hair clippers for barbers
- 2.13 13 MOSER ChroMini Pro 1591 Black Professional Cordless Hair Trimmer 100-240V | Best hair cutting clippers 2017, best wireless hair clippers, best clippers for trimming pubic hair
- 2.14 14 Philips QC5580 / 32 “Do it Yourself” Hair Clipper Pro | Best Philips hair Clipper and trimmer | The best cutters ,Best professional hair clippers 2017 , Best hair clippers