Instead of counting steps or calories, the Apple Watch focuses more on your overall health and well-being. On a positive note, it has fundamentally changed how I use my iPhone — that is to say, I use it less frequently. The downside is that there haven’t been many Watch apps that have really wowed me. Many apps take the impractical approach of shrinking their phone-sized interface down to a smaller screen. But the best Watch apps — including these seven standouts — feel purpose-built for Apple’s wearable.
- How to Manually Pair or sync Apple watch and iPhone
- How to take an apple watch screenshot: Apple watch screenshot
- Fitbit vs apple watch Fitness Trackers
- How to Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone – Pair apple watch again
- How to reset Apple watch to factory settings – Erase Apple Watch
- How to set a timer on apple watch
#1 Best apple watch apps: Activity
The Apple Watch uses your motion and heart rate data in order to determine calorie counts, which dictate the Move metric of the Activity app.
#2 Best apple watch apps: Alarm
Just like your iPhone, your Apple Watch comes with a built-in Alarms app to keep you from missing — or sleeping through — anything important
#3 Best apple watch apps: Calendar
See reminders for meetings and events. If keeping up to date is important to you, the Apple Watch will do more than just tell you the day and time, it’ll make all your meetings, appointments, and events instantly accessible — with complications, Siri, Glances, and an app!
#4 Best apple watch apps: Mail
We’ve got some basics for how to use the Mail app on Apple Watch, plus some useful tips on customizing the app to suit your on-the-go needs.
- How to use apple watch mail app
- How to transfer a call, message, or email from Apple Watch to iPhone
#5 Best apple watch apps: Maps
See your current location and get directions with turn-by-turn navigation. Apple Watch boasts a Maps app that you can use to search for a location and get turn-by turn-navigation.
- How to use Maps on Apple Watch Full Guide
- How to open maps on Apple watch, Get info about a landmark
- How to Get Map directions on Apple watch – Get directions to a landmark…
#6 Best apple watch apps: Messages
Apple Watch gives you a gentle tap to let you know when you have a new message. Just raise your wrist to read it and reply. It’s not quite as robust as the Messages apps available on other iOS and Mac devices, but Messages on Apple Watch lets you send pre-made replies, animated and non-animated emoji, and full voice-to-text messages.
- Apple watch: How to Read and reply to messages on Apple watch
- How to Send and manage messages on apple watch
- How to create and send a new message on Apple Watch
#7 Best apple watch apps: Music
You can use your Apple Watch to listen to music on your iPhone, or you can sync a playlist to enjoy music on your Apple Watch without your iPhone. One area in which this works well is music, where Apple Watch can act as a remote to control playback on other devices. Looking to streamline your music listening options while exercising? You can load yourmusic directly onto your Apple Watch. When you have an Apple Watch and iPhone, there are difference ways to control the music you’re listening to.
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones, create and sync playlists and Listen to Music on
- How to use the Music app on Apple Watch
- How to control music playback on Mac or PC from Apple Watch
- How to view number of songs, photos, apps on Apple Watch
#8 Best apple watch apps: Passbook
Just like the app on your iOS devices — iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch — Passbook is available on Apple Watch, and it also lets you store your airline boarding tickets, coupons and many more things. Store all your passes, tickets and various other coupons within the Passbook app on your Apple Watch. The Passbook on the Apple Watch is different. I’d rather twist my wrist and maybe swipe to a different card than pull out my phone or wallet.
- Use the Passbook app on Apple Watch
- How to set up and use Apple Pay on the Apple Watch
- How to make a purchase with apple pay and apple watch
- How to Set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch and Make purchases with Apple
#9 Best apple watch apps: Remote
You can set up the Remote app on your Apple Watch to play music on your Apple TV or in iTunes on your computer. If you’re lucky enough to own an Apple Watch, you can use its Camera Remote app to snap images from your iPhone’s front or back. With the Remote app on your Apple Watch, you can control your Apple TV right from your wrist. The Remote App for Apple Watch works similarly to the Remote app for iPhone, but you don’t have to download it from the App Store — it’s built right in.
#10 Best apple watch apps: Siri
Use Siri on your Apple Watch. Learn how to use Siri, the intelligent personal assistant that helps you get things done. Siri, Apple’s voice-activated digital assistant, is a huge part of the Apple Watch. Apple Watch includes plenty of Siri integration, and while it’s not as extensive as what you can do with Siri on the iPhone, it’s still plenty useful.
#11 Best apple watch apps: Stocks
If you’re big into the stock market, then you will no doubt appreciate the features that the Apple Watch brings to the table with regard to stock markets.
#12 Best apple watch apps: Weather
Like time, weather is something that a lot of people want to stay updated on as often as possible. Having it on your Apple Watch means quick access to weather.
- How to Use Weather App and Settings in Apple watch
- How to Add Weather to Your Apple Watch Face
- How to Set default Weather City on Apple Watch
- How to check the weather and forecast details on your Apple Watch
#13 Best apple watch apps: Workout
The Workout app gives you progress updates during your workout and it lets you know when you reach your goal. One of the main features the Apple Watch has to offer is the ability to track your daily activities and workout routines.
APPLE WATCH BEST THIRD-PARTY APPS
Third-party apps don’t run as smoothly as the Apple-made ones included on the Apple Watch. But there are several that are still useful when you just want a quick glance at the latest information.
#14 Best apple watch apps: Twitter
See what’s happening in the world right now. From breaking news and entertainment, sports and politics, to big events and everyday interests. If it’s happening anywhere, it’s happening on Twitter. Get the full story as it unfolds, with all the live commentary. Be part of what everyone is talking about and get videos, live footage and Moments, direct from the source.
#15 Best apple watch apps: Starbucks
The Starbucks® app is a fast, convenient way to order and pay. Rewards are built right in, so you’ll collect Stars and start earning free drinks. You can now use the Starbucks® app for iPhone® with Apple Watch for even easier access to your Starbucks Card, Starbucks Rewards™ and to find stores. Keep track of your Starbucks Rewards™ Stars and get details of earned Rewards. Pay: See your Starbucks Cards, check balances and add them to Passbook for easy payment with Apple Watch.
#16 Best apple watch apps: 1Password
1Password for Apple Watch: Keep small pieces of secure information (garage door codes, locker combinations, and more) instantly accessible right on your wrist
#17 Best apple watch apps: MLB At Bat
Enhanced Notifications: With 3D Touch you can watch MLB game video highlights right in Notification Center for the first time. Follow the 2016 MLB Postseason live through the 112th World Series with MLB.com At Bat – the #1 app for live baseball and the official app of Major League Baseball. Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S and 6S+ premium subscription required)
#18 Best apple watch apps: TV Guide
Enhanced for watchOS 2 – enjoy TV Guide on your Apple Watch with the latest news, your Watchlist and Trending shows! Get the ultimate TV companion with TV Guide’s official app! It makes TV simple again with the best listings grid ever. You can watch full episodes and videos and get exclusive news anywhere, anytime.
#19 Best apple watch apps: Evernote
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
#20 Best apple watch apps: TheConverted
Get a clear and unique perspective on how units relate. The Converted is even better with a Digital Crown. Fully functional converter on the Apple Watch. Convert between 500 units across 23 categories in an unique visual interface. Exchange rates for 165 currencies updated daily when connected to the internet.
#21 Best apple watch apps: TheScore
theScore is the only sports app you need for real-time scores, news, and alerts from the NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, NCAA Football, English Premier League, La Liga, Champions League, World Cup and all major sports and competitions. Real-time scores, stats and news across:
– Football (Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX)
#22 Best apple watch apps: Yelp
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 100 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play: Discover great local businesses. Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services. Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
#23 Best apple watch apps: TripAdvisor
Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away. Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.co.uk
#24 Best apple watch apps: Elevate
Elevate was selected by Apple as the 2014 App of the Year! Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking abilities, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with a personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results. Play 4 additional mini-games and review your performance on your Apple Watch with Elevate Dash.
#25 Best apple watch apps: Pandora
Pandora gives you personalized radio that plays what you love and continually evolves with your tastes.
• Create personalized stations from songs, artists, genres, or comedians
• Browse hundreds of curated genre stations to find the perfect match for your mood or activity
- 1 APPLE WATCH BEST DEFAULT APPS
- 1.1 #1 Best apple watch apps: Activity
- 1.2 #2 Best apple watch apps: Alarm
- 1.3 #3 Best apple watch apps: Calendar
- 1.4 #4 Best apple watch apps: Mail
- 1.5 #5 Best apple watch apps: Maps
- 1.6 #6 Best apple watch apps: Messages
- 1.7 #7 Best apple watch apps: Music
- 1.8 #8 Best apple watch apps: Passbook
- 1.9 #9 Best apple watch apps: Remote
- 1.10 #10 Best apple watch apps: Siri
- 1.11 #11 Best apple watch apps: Stocks
- 1.12 #12 Best apple watch apps: Weather
- 1.13 #13 Best apple watch apps: Workout
- 2 APPLE WATCH BEST THIRD-PARTY APPS
- 2.1 #14 Best apple watch apps: Twitter
- 2.2 #15 Best apple watch apps: Starbucks
- 2.3 #16 Best apple watch apps: 1Password
- 2.4 #17 Best apple watch apps: MLB At Bat
- 2.5 #18 Best apple watch apps: TV Guide
- 2.6 #19 Best apple watch apps: Evernote
- 2.7 #20 Best apple watch apps: TheConverted
- 2.8 #21 Best apple watch apps: TheScore
- 2.9 #22 Best apple watch apps: Yelp
- 2.10 #23 Best apple watch apps: TripAdvisor
- 2.11 #24 Best apple watch apps: Elevate
- 2.12 #25 Best apple watch apps: Pandora
- 3 Anker iPhone 3ft & 6ft Charger Lightning Cable