How to backup SMS, contacts and Android applications from one device to another? Today we explain how to back up and restore all data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc. ) simply and without having to root your phone or tablet. Backup android without root, backup android before root, backup android phone
Configure backup and restore Android
Android allows an automatic backup of some parameters and associated data to a Google account as passwords Wi-Fi, the markers , the applications installed from Google Play, the words added to the dictionary staff and most parameters of terminal and applications using the backup service.
11. To ensure that the backup options for your terminal are configured, go to Settings (or Settings) on your phone or tablet.
22. In the Personal section, click Backup and restart.
33. Check the box next to the phrase Backup my data.
44. Set the Google to be used to make the backup copy by clicking account security account.
55. Select the Google account you want by clicking on it or add a new account by clicking Add.
And you’re done! The data associated with your Google account already now stored safely.In the event of data loss, you can log in with your Google account on your Android device to search for all parameters and associated data.
- How to Back Up Android Smartphone: How to backup android phone to pc
- Which is more Secure, Android, iOS or Windows Phone
- How to backup your android phone data
- How to secure android phone from hackers – secure android os
- How to backup your games on the cloud?
- Reset android phone or Erase your Android One to factory settings
- How to restore your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad from an iCloud backup
Backing up your SMS, contacts, photos, etc.
There are numerous solutions for backup on Android, but the application G Cloud Backup has drawn attention for its flexibility and ease of use. G Cloud Backup allows you to backup your data online for free and safe: contacts, call log, SMS, photos, videos, music, documents, settings, browsing history … You have 1 GB of free storage save the contents of your smartphone or tablet Android.
2. Click New User to create a new account on G Cloud Backup. Enter a valid email, choose a password and then click Save . In the next step, confirm that you have mistyped your email address and click Continue .
3. Select the categories that you want to backup by checking the boxes, then click the button Ready . G Cloud Backup handles copy your data to your account safe. Wait until the operation is finished.
4. By default, G Cloud Backup will schedule daily backups of your data. If you want to disable, go to application settings and click on the button above right. Click Scheduled Backup , then uncheck the box next Enable autosave .
5. To restore your data, reinstall G Cloud Backup if necessary and run the application. Click the button existing / Restore User , enter your credentials (email address and password) then go to the notch RESTORE .
6. Check the boxes that are next to the data you want to copy to your device and then click the button Restore to start the restore. Wait until the end of the restoration and then clickOK . There, All data have been restored!
If you have any questions about Android, Ask our experts in the comments!Photo Backup: How to Back Up Android Smartphone
The next major important backup tool is for photos. The problem here is there’s hundreds of different ways you can backup your photos, most of which are rather easy, so it’s all about finding what’s right or what works for you. Personally, I use the Google Photos app, and select it from the Google sync instructions above. Google+ (the social network and Google Photos app) have a full resolution copy of every photo I take, up to 1000GB. Or lower the resolution and it can hold an unlimited amount, which is what we’d recommend. Opening the app I can scroll through all my photos from 3 years ago, or photos taken last week
- 1 Backing up to the cloud: How to Back Up Android Smartphone
- 2 Locally back up media, messages and apps
- 3 Media: How to Back Up Android Smartphone
- 4 Text Messages: How to Back Up Android Smartphone
- 5 Apps: How to Back Up Android Smartphone
- 6 How to back up everything on Android with Easy Backup & Restore: How to Back Up Android Smartphone
- 7 App backup (for rooted phones): How to Back Up Android Smartphone
- 8 Photo Backup: How to Back Up Android Smartphone
- 1 Configure backup and restore Android
- 1.1 1. To ensure that the backup options for your terminal are configured, go to Settings (or Settings) on your phone or tablet.
- 1.2 2. In the Personal section, click Backup and restart.
- 1.3 3. Check the box next to the phrase Backup my data.
- 1.4 4. Set the Google to be used to make the backup copy by clicking account security account.
- 1.5 5. Select the Google account you want by clicking on it or add a new account by clicking Add.
- 2 Backing up your SMS, contacts, photos, etc.