Aplle iOS 9 brings – Multitasking to iPad
Your iPad is great for work. And for play. For creating incredible designs or powerful presentations. For building fun slideshows or video chatting with loved ones. And for tons of other stuff. Now you can make even better use of its large screen to do two of those things — at the same time.
Apple iOS 9 – Slide Over Feature
If you are using an app in your iPad, Apple iOS 9 allows you to open a second app without leaving the main app. For example, if you are using and reading emails app and want to search something on the web, you can open browser app and after completing your query you can slide that app away and get back to the one you were using before.
Apple iOS 9 – Split View Feature
Apple iOS 9 now supports Split view feature. If you are using iPad Air 2, you can open two apps at the same in Apple iOS 9.
Apple iOS 9- Picture in Picture
If you are using FaceTime or watching a movie on your iPad (Apple iOS 9), press the Home button and your video screen scales down to a corner of your display. Tap to open a second app, and your video continues to play — even while you use the other app. So keep watching your favorite TV show while you reply to the email that just came in.
Apple iOS 9 Released : See all features, apps released
- Apple iOS 9 Brings Personalized news stories to your iPhone , iPad
- Apple iOS 9 added photo note, Checklists, and sketch features in it’s updated Note’s app.
- Apple iOS 9 – Maps transit, nearby features added to iPhone.
- Apple iOS 9 – Apple pay (wallet), and Car Play features updated and enhanced.
- Apple iOS 9 – Better battery life and faster performance added.
- Apple iOS 9 – Android Migration – Move to iOS from Android.
- Apple iOS 9 brings Six-digit passcodes, Two-factor authentication for improving security.
- Apple iOS 9 and proactive assistant.
- Apple iOS 9 makes Siri feature rich with sports, weather, Quick connections, and Search apps features.
- Aplle iOS 9 brings – Multitasking to iPad.