Rumours and rumours, some might go right and some will be dusted. The incoming Apple iPhone 7 is getting a lot of attention. And as you know attention gives rise to some of the silly rumours. And the new buzz about new upcoming Apple iPhone 7 is that, apple Apple is planning to remove the iPhone’s 3.5mm headphone jack socket and in time for the 2016 editions – it will enable the company to make the phone thinner than ever and flog a few wireless Beats headphones at the same time. If it actually happens.
But seriously there is no official report to suggest that it will be happening in the near future. Apple has had nothing to say on the matter. But on contrary to that, some of the iPhone lovers hasn’t stopped to put their views in front of apple iPhone; that what they thing about this upgrade.
iPhone 7 headphone rumors? Regarding that more than 288284 people expressed their outrage at this change. “Apple is about to rip off every one of its customers again,” begins a petition to get the firm to change course on a decision it may not have even made yet.
iPhone 7 headphone rumors? Forbes and FastCompany are reporting that Apple plans to ditch the standard 3.5mm headphone jack when it releases the iPhone 7 later this year. Only a massive international campaign can force Apple to change course now.
iPhone 7 news – Not only will this force iPhone users to dole out additional cash to replace their hi-fi headphones, it will single handedly create mountains of electronic waste — that likely won’t get recycled. According to the United Nations, up to 90% of the world’s electronic waste is illegally traded or dumped each year.
iPhone 7 news? “This is right out of the Apple corporate playbook,” continues the petition blurb. “A few years ago it swapped out the original iPod-dock connector with a new one, making countless cords, cables and chargers obsolete.”
There’s no doubt that Apple has never been shy of ditching older technology, from the DVD drives on its laptops to the 30-pin iDevice connector previously mentioned.
Apple iPhone 7 news, Specs and Rumors:
- iPhone 7 Wireless Charging is coming till that Get this Wireless case.
- iPhone 7: Light-based Li-Fi wireless data technology.
- iPhone 7 – Future iPhone’s may Return to Glass-on-Glass Touch Panels.
- Intel® XMM™ 7360 – May be next iPhone 7 LTE Modem.
- For iPhone 7 : Intel Has 1,000 Employees Working on Intel’s 7360 LTE modem chip.
- APPLE IPHONE 7 MAY FEATURE INTEL’S BLAZING FAST Intel® XMM™ 7360 MODEM ditching Qualcomm.
- iPhone 7 camera: A brand itself, rumors, Double camera.
- Apple iPhone 7 without a bezel? Isn’t it cool?.
- iPhone 7: Apple iOS 9.3 beta developer code confirms no headphone jack for iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7, iOS 9 with its headphone jack and Li-Fi tech rising rumors.
- iPhone 7 news and Specs: Better speakers, Better Sound.
- iPhone 7 dual rear cameras is just a rumor or something real? But if it isn’t.
- iPhone 7 Plus may boost bigger battery and storage (up to 250 GB).
- Apple to keep iPhone 7 headphone socket petition goes viral.