Siri – iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – Apple iOS Siri
By using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch you can:
- Send messages.
- Schedule meetings.
- Place phone calls.
- Open any Application.
- Check Weather on your iPhone.
- Check and send Emails.
- Play Music and Videos.
You can Ask Siri to do things for you just by talking the way you talk, Siri also replies to your questions and understands what you are saying. Siri understands your natural speech, and it asks you questions if it needs more information to complete a task. Apple iOS Siri – Full Ultimate guide.
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- iPad 3rd generation or later.
- iPad mini.
- iPod touch 5th generation.
How to Use Siri for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Full guide
- How to change Siri default language On iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- How to Manually Control when Siri listens on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to ask siri questions by typing instead of your voice on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Enable or disable your iPhone or iPad Settings Using Siri .
- Enable or disable iPhone Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile network, Airplane Mode using Siri.
- How to teach Siri to recognize and pronounce someone’s name correctly in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to Teach Siri to Correctly Recognize and Pronounce Names in Your Address Book.
- How to Call a Contact on Your iPhone Using Siri.
- How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to send an email using Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to get contact information using Siri On iPhone or iPad.
- How to call, message, and email your contacts using Siri on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- How do i ask or use siri Something in iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check and read email messages Using siri in iOS 7 and iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad voicemail using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to check your iPhone and iPad call history using Siri on iOS 7 or iOS 8.
- How to make a FaceTime call Using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- How to create location based reminders using Siri .
- Apple iOS 9 – Siri gets smarter with context-sensitive feature or proactive assistant.
- How to Set up and use HomeKit-enabled accessories with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- How to set up and use your HomeKit enabled accessories.
- How to send a message with Siri on Apple Watch.
- How to Use Twitter with Siri.
- How to send a tweet with Siri for iPhone and iPad.
- How to check match schedules and scores for your favorite sports teams using Siri.
- How to set an alarm on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to change or edit an alarm using Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- How to delete iPhone and iPad alarms Using Siri.
- How to set a timer Using Siri on iPhone and iPad.
- Ask Siri for walking and directions using Google Maps.
- Simple ways to check stocks and exchanges using Siri.
- How to pause, play, skip, and shuffle tracks with Siri.
- How to play a single track or song using Siri on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- How to ask Siri to play a specific artist song or album track on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.