How to add files to google drive Android
On Google Drive, you can store and access files from different devices and computers, because they’re kept online – or in ‘the cloud’. Google Drive also gives you the option to share and collaborate on your documents, photos or notes with anyone else you want. In summary, Drive has three advantages: How to add files to google drive Android
- Documents are accessible from anywhere (provided you have an internet connection)
- The ability to share and collaborate on files with friends
- Automatically saves all your files, so you don’t need to worry about losing them
For photos and videos, you can upload them to your Drive account using your phone’s default Gallery app, then tapping the Share button or icon. For any other type of file, we recommend using an Android file manager like File Manager or Solid Explorer to pick files on your phone and upload them to Google Drive.
Upload & view files: How to add files to google drive Android
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
Convert documents into Google formats
If you want to upload files like Microsoft Word documents, you can change a setting to convert files.
Photos, music, and files saved to Google Drive are immediately available to all other devices that share your Google Drive. So you can share a photo with Google Drive and then instantly access that photo from a computer.